As a rising leader within Urbis and the property industry, Ashleigh brings a passion for planning and development to projects that inspires forward thinking results.
Leveraging her specialisation in statutory planning, Ashleigh has navigated complex planning approval pathways to deliver state significant, city centre, and town centre development that will truly leave a mark on Sydney for the next generation.
In addition to comprehensive due diligence and advice for existing and prospective developers, Ashleigh has delivered countless planning applications for new development within the inner city and suburbs of Sydney. Specifically, Ashleigh’s experience includes managing competitive design processes, preparing planning proposals, and lodging DAs for over 1,000 apartments within the City of Sydney LGA.
Whilst delivering for our clients, Ashleigh also sits on multiple industry committees and is committed to furthering the education of planners and promoting the role of planning within the property industry.
Ashleigh was the key contact for the following notable projects:
- Wanda One Sydney – Stage 1 State Significant DA, international design competition, Stage 2 DA and town planning advisor for Dalian Wanda Group.
- 210-220 George Street, Sydney – Stage 1 DA, international design competition, and Stage 2 DA for Poly Australia.
- Australia Habitat and Taronga Wildlife Retreat – State significant DA for a new eco-tourist facility at Taronga Zoo for Taronga Conservation Society Australia.
- 88 Christie Street, St Leonards – Preparation of a DA for over 650 apartments, 15 storey commercial building, over 10,000sqm of retail, and new roads for JQZ Pty Ltd.
- 906 Bourke Street, Zetland – Planning Proposal, DCP Amendment, Competitive Design Process, and DA
for JQZ Pty Ltd.
- 52 O’Dea Avenue, Waterloo – for JQZ Pty Ltd.