Christina is an experienced social policy researcher, evaluator and project manager. She is a skilled communicator who has over 15 years of project management experience. She works closely with all her clients to ensure that research undertaken provides actionable insight.
She has led a number of significant national and state-wide evaluation and research projects within the health, social services and education sectors.
She is focused on ensuring that the voice of the most vulnerable within our communities is heard and represented within social policy including through her work in disability and social inclusion, child protection and health services.
I love the challenge of distilling complex issues that have a real impact on communities.
Christina’s project experience:
- Development of the Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy for Safe and Supported (Department of Social Services)
- Evaluation of Seniors Connection Program (Department of Social Services)
- Evaluation of Front of Mind (icare)
- Research into Consistency of Teacher Judgement for the NCCD
- Evaluation of the Newpin Social Benefit Bond (NSW Treasury)
- Evaluation of the Clinical Healthcare Manager Pilot (NSW Ministry of Health)
- Longitudinal case studies on Outcome and Impact Measurement (Department of Social Services)
- Segmentation analysis on attitudes towards death and interment (Cemeteries and Crematoria NSW)
- Evaluation and subsequent development of the National Palliative Care Strategy (Department of Health)