The Destination Gold Coast Consortium and Urbis have formulated a master plan for the staged redevelopment of Jupiters Island at Broadbeach. The master plan provides for the construction of:
- Up to five new towers residential or hotel towers;
- Vibrant new restaurants and bars;
- Re-energised gaming and entertainment areas;
- Additional car parking and guest amenities;
- World-class resort facilities which embrace the idyllic subtropical climate of the Gold Coast.
Urbis are currently leading the Consortium’s project team in securing approvals for the delivery of Stage 1 of the master plan; a 700 room hotel and apartment tower that will rise to 200 metres to create a new landmark for the city.
This Urbis led multi-billion-dollar development will see the current casino transformed into a world class integrated resort, inviting locals, tourists and international visitors to be a part of one of the Gold Coast’s greatest attractions.