Nicholas is an urban designer and landscape architect renowned for his distinctive design ethos, underpinned by creativity and innovation.
His strategic mindset, attention to detail and passion for cutting-edge contemporary design ensure he creates dynamic and exciting spaces within the urban landscape. His strength lies in his ability to develop project concepts and communicate them in a meaningful and engaging manner.
Nicholas’s bold designs push the boundaries and capture the visions of his clients to create meaningful and astute solutions. He has developed an in-depth understanding of the tourism sector and delivered investment strategies and public realm concepts to a range of high-profile clients in Australia and South-East Asia. Nicholas is most proud of his ongoing relationship with The Star Entertainment Group. He played a key role in the successful bid for Queens Wharf Brisbane and also led the master planning of the Jupiters Hotel and Casino.
Some of Nicholas’ project highlights include:
- The Star Gold Coast Master Plan
- The Star Gold Coast Investment Strategy
- Queens Wharf Brisbane bid public realm concept design
- Orange Museum landscape concept
- Boggo Road Urban Village project positioning
- Toowong Mixed Use landscape design
- Post Office Square Revitalisation
- Brisbane Global Precincts Strategy
- Buildings that Breathe design guide
- Sanctuary Cove Optimisation Strategy and Master Plan
- Icon Hamilton Public Realm Concept Design
- The Star Gold Coast Integrated Arrival concept design
- Brisbane Racing Club St Leger precinct landscape concept