Nathan is a leading analyst and strategic adviser in public policy, economic appraisal and integrated research.
He has over a decade of experience across Australia consulting and advising on city planning and strategy, infrastructure and property development.
Nathan is highly experienced at leading and managing multidisciplinary project teams for high-performing private and public sector organisations and has been a trusted adviser at the highest level of both federal and state governments.
With a deep understanding and passion for cities, economic development and contemporary population impacts, Nathan offers projects a wholistic perspective combined with applied experience in economic modelling and statistical analysis.
These capabilities have been used to inform project business cases, develop precinct masterplans, evaluate policy and regulatory impacts, understand key trends and market dynamics, and inform investment strategies.
- Led Suburban Rail Loop strategic assessment for Latrobe University Masterplan
- Lead analyst on Westgate Tunnel Strategic Planning Assessment for EES Hearing
- Led numerous studies for DEDJTR on Fishermans Bend NEIC including Business and Industry Audit and Innovation Precinct Gap Analysis
- Led review into Melbourne CBD Commercial Office Market for joint Victorian Government and Industry Taskforce
- Led Review of Planning Processes for State Significant Projects for DPC
- Lead analyst and project manager on Central Melbourne Floorspace Demand and Capacity Assessment for DEDJTR
- Lead analyst and project manager for station precinct development and land use impact assessment for Melbourne Metro Rail Business Case