With ten plus years of industry experience both in private consultancy and Councils, Natasha has a balanced and accurate perspective on realistic planning pathways.
Natasha specialises in Greenfields Planning, including both a statutory and strategic focus, and has a proven track record of successfully delivering complex subdivisions in growth areas, drawing on her depth of knowledge of infrastructure delivery.
Natasha’s wide-ranging experience has also lent to her passion for project managing complex greenfield projects, often with competing priorities and importantly bringing together diverse project teams to deliver new communities across Melbourne’s growth corridor for her clients.
With Natasha’s detailed understanding of State and Local Planning legislation, she is able to consistently achieve and exceed expectations on project budgets and timeframes.
“It is our job to ensure the communities we create are places where people want to live, work and play now and into the future.”
- Greenfields Subdivisions –Marigold, Atherstone, Aurora, Botania, Circa, Lightwood
- Due Diligence Planning Advice –Melbourne Water and Barwon Water
- Development Projects –Childcare Centre, Private Schools, Industrial Warehouses, Medium Density development.
- Infrastructure Projects –Road Upgrades and Development Contributions
- Strategic Planning Projects –Development Plans, Rezoning, Urban Design Guidelines
- VCAT Representation –on behalf of Local Government Clients