Sustainability and the Digital Age are significant mega trends for future cities in their own right – but have also converged to create additional layers of complexity and new challenges for Governments, place makers and the community. Shaping future proofed communities and places requires smarter and more sustainable approaches.
Our team are experts in creating smart and sustainable places, that spans sustainable planning, policy and strategy; planning and delivery of infrastructure to support Australia’s energy transition and net zero commitments; and innovative city shaping practices to enable planning and deployment of digital infrastructure and data-led decision making.
We work closely with our multi-disciplinary team of planners, designers, transport, social planners and technology partners to provide the best place-based outcomes that create liveable, healthy and resilient communities. Our experience across the sustainability and digital sectors enables us to tailor solutions for you, supported by agile methodologies that are built upon key metrics and indicators for success.
We deliver environmentally and people focused solutions on the built environment, aligned with the Paris Agreement on Climate Change and UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
We advise developers, property owners, investors, industry associations, and all levels of government. Working with you, we can:
- Work with government to identify best policy evolution and amendments to planning controls, i.e. sustainability, digital connectivity and smart infrastructure deployment.
- Foster relationships with government agencies and technology and energy providers.
- Advise on smart places strategies and embedding smart and sustainability principles and solutions into master planning projects and proposals.
- Deliver end to end solutions for large scale solar, wind and hydrogen energy projects including Site selection, Due diligence, Site acquisition, Environmental planning assessment and Project management through construction.
- Help clients deliver strategies for innovation in cities, precincts and organisations, and develop and implement innovative practices and ideas into the built environment.
- Work with private sector to deliver applied ESG outcomes from boardroom to development outcomes.