Stephanie is a Senior Valuer in the Real Estate Advisory team. She has over six years of experience across a broad range of markets and specialist knowledge of the residential sector.
Stephanie’s diverse experience spans valuations, transaction management, occupier advisory and strategic property advisory services, across a wide range of asset classes and clients. Stephanie specialises in providing valuation advice for compensation and litigation purposes, as well as mortgage, asset reporting and due diligence evaluations, including highest and best use/feasibility analysis.
Stephanie has consulted to various international, private and public sector companies and individuals across real estate, financial services, not-for-profit, legal and government sectors.
Stephanie is currently on parental leave.
Stephanie’s expertise includes:
- Valuations for compensation and litigation
- Asset reporting
- Mortgage valuations
- Acquisition/disposal due diligence valuations
- Strategic real estate advisory
- Highest and best use feasibility analysis
Stephanie’s clients include:
- ASX listed entities and non-listed developers – strategic advice and due diligence including highest and best use/feasibility analysis. E.g Frasers Property, Coles
- Local government: Victorian Planning Authority, VicRoads, City of Hume, City of Wyndham – strategic advice, valuation for development/infrastructure contributions