Sophy is an Associate Director with 10 years’ experience, specialising in large scale statutory and strategic planning matters across a range of sectors.
Drawing upon her experience in NSW and QLD, Sophy has a sharp understanding of planning matters and brings a solution-based approach to her work.
She demonstrates technical excellence and a strong eye for detail, which is reflected in her ability to navigate complex planning issues and approval pathways.
Sophy has managed International design competitions & design integrity panels prepared planning proposals and rezoning review applications, prepared expert planning advice for L&EC matters and secured a variety of large-scale approvals across most major LGA’s.
Sophy adopts a hands-on approach to deliver the optimal development outcome for our client’s success.
- Quay Quarter (AMP) – Design Competition, multiple Development Applications and statutory planning advice
- 148 King Street, Sydney (Galileo) – Design Competition & Development Applications
- Cockle Bay Park (AMP & GPT) – International Design Competition and Design Integrity Panel
- East Walker Street Precinct (Avenor) – Planning Proposal
- Westfield Hurstville (Scentre Group) – Strategic and statutory planning advice
- Active Living (Heat Foundation NSW) – Resource review and policy update
- Bolton Point Retirement Village (Bolton Clarke) – Master plan advice and multiple Development Applications