Grace is an urban planner who is passionate about facilitating great development outcomes which help to shape a more liveable and sustainable urban environment.
Grace started her career in local government and joined Urbis in 2015. In this time, she has worked on a variety of complex projects, with a particular focus on central city planning. Her experience is wide-ranging and involves residential, mixed use and commercial development within the metropolitan Melbourne area.
Grace is highly knowledgeable on statutory processes and excels at navigating the ever-changing complexities of the planning system. Her focus is always on gaining positive planning outcomes – both for the client and the community.
Her approachable and efficient working style has led to positive working relationships with all stakeholders and ensures that the planning process is a smooth one.
Grace has a Master of Urban Planning.
- 130 & 140 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne (Commercial precinct)
- 308 Exhibition Street, Melbourne (Luxury hotel and apartment development)
- 3-39 Nelson Place, Williamstown (Former Port Phillip Woollen Mill staged residential development)
- Southgate Redevelopment (mixed use Planning Scheme Amendment)
- Monash University, Parkville Campus – Masterplan
- 75 Sharps Road, Tullamarine (Data centre)