Stephen has over 20 years of experience as a strategic land use and development planner delivering a range of master planned estates, strategic projects and infill developments across Australia.
During the course of his career he has developed an expert knowledge of the Victoria Planning Provisions and the planning legislative frameworks for planning in Victoria, and has worked extensively in Western Australia, the ACT and Queensland.
Stephen has proven track record in the preparation and delivery of residential and employment area Precinct Structure Plans. This includes the coordination and delivery of
Infrastructure/Development Contributions Plans.
Stephen has a record of demonstrated success in initiating, negotiating and implementing complex development infrastructure projects and is highly experienced in the management of infrastructure and development contributions plans, GAIC and Works in Kind proposals.
- Urban and regional growth area planning
- PSPs, ICP and GAIC WIK agreements
- Land rezoning and development approvals
- Regional economic development
- Integrated land use and strategic transport planning (public transport feasibility)
- Agency and stakeholder engagement
- Project management
- Ministerial and executive briefing/Government relations
- Planning Panels/VCAT advocacy and negotiation
- Community engagement/consultation
- Victorian Planning Authority, Strategic Program Management
- Growth Area Integrated Transport Strategy, Stockland Victoria
- Olivine, Donnybrook GAIC WIK Negotiations, Mirvac Victoria
- Smiths Lane, Clyde: Public Transport Options Paper, Mirvac Victoria
- Donnybrook and Woodstock PSP/ICP
- Wollert PSP/DCP