Sophie, an urban planner with over 7 years’ experience in private consulting, has worked extensively on a wide range of development projects and strategic policy planning. Through these she has developed an in-depth knowledge of approval strategies, project positioning and stakeholder engagement to ensure the best outcomes for her clients.
Sophie is heavily involved in the development industry, coordinating and delivering the PCA Planners for Non Planners Course, and has been an active member of the ULI Committee for a number of years.
Her expertise encompass a range of planning issues and projects, and include:
- The coordination, facilitation and management of development applications for various forms of urban development;
- Detailed advice relating to best use options for a range of sites and applications;
- Analysis and critique of planning controls within urban, rural and emerging community areas; and
- Identification of key issues and opportunities both prior to and during the development application process.
Sophie has played key roles in the delivery of the following projects:
- Brisbane Racing Club Master Plan
- Eagle Farm Racecourse Residential and Retail Development
- RNA Showgrounds Redevelopment
- Spring Hill Art Series Hotel
- Brisbane Broncos Redevelopment