Penny Douglas is a qualified Urban Planner with over 28 years of experience in both the public and private sectors.
Throughout her career Penny has gained extensive knowledge of the development assessment process and has provided advice to the development industry on many complex projects ranging from major CBD towers to large-scale residential subdivisions.
Penny’s experience has provided her with an in-depth knowledge of local government processes and the ability to balance the competing needs of technical legislative requirements, design and site constraints as well as community and political expectations.
Penny’s strong commercial focus aims to ensure efficient and quality planning advice from the pre-lodgement phase through to development approval and delivery.
My passion is working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team to facilitate timely, high quality development outcomes that will stand the test of time
Planning advice provided on major projects whilst working in local government and the private sector includes:
CBD and Inner-City towers:
- Eagle Street Pier Redevelopment
- 62 Ann Street, Brisbane City
- 25 Mary Street, Brisbane City
- 133 Mary Street, Brisbane City
- 443 Queen Street, Brisbane City
- 600 Coronation Drive, Brisbane City
- 57 Skyring Terrace Newstead
- Queens Plaza
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Westfield Chermside
- Westfield Bondi Junction (NSW)
- Westpoint Shopping Centre (NSW)