Megan applies her background in strategic planning and GIS to property and economics, working across the retail property, education and mixed use sectors.
She has over 10 years of experience in the property industry and has contributed to a wide range of projects throughout Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Tasmania.
During this time, she has worked with an array of clients from TAFE providers to shopping centre owners, developers and Local Government, delivering tailored advice to meet the needs of each.
Key areas of Megan’s expertise include:
- Market assessments
- Trade area analysis
- Demand forecasts
- Education demand assessments
- Employment modelling
- Economic impact assessment
- Network strategies
- Due diligence
- Various projects with a regional TAFE provider including advice relating to asset location, demand for TAFE courses and regional program alignment
- Retail asset gap analysis and network planning
- Mobile phone data research and innovation
- Market Profiles for retail assets
- Project management role for multi-disciplinary projects within Urbis for various clients
- Contributing to expert evidence reports for a wide range of matters across the country