Matt Boyd has more than 15 years of experience in the property and development sector, with a passion for delivering excellent development outcomes.
With a broad range of experience working in property development, private consultancy, and local government; Matt has a thorough understanding of the development industry and the competing factors that influence development.
With a proven ability to manage a wide range of projects, Matt has experience delivering successful outcomes for commercial, residential, retail, industrial and mixed-use developments. During his career working in various senior positions with Brisbane City Council, Matt played a key role in Brisbane’s most significant developments.
His commercial-minded approach and expert planning knowledge allow him to navigate complex planning processes and successfully strategize, to achieve remarkable results.
Major project involvement whilst working with local government and Urbis include:
- BCC Buildings that Breathe Design Guide & Planning Scheme Policy
- Providence South residential community, Ripley Valley
- East Village – Mixed use development
- Wynnum Plaza – Mixed use development
- Breakfast Creek Quarter – Commercial development
- Eden Lane, Woolloongabba
- Buranda Transit Oriented Development
- Valencia Residences, Kangaroo Point
- Brewdog Brewery & Hotel, Murarrie
- Coorparoo Square – Mixed use development
- Thornclyffe Residences, Kangaroo Point
- Rochedale Town Centre
- Arise at Rochedale
- Rochedale Estates