Kimberley is a qualified urban planner with over 9 years’ experience in private consultancy. Her technical expertise and thorough understanding of complex planning matters has contributed to the successful delivery of an array of projects, including residential and land subdivisions; inner-city towers; commercial and retail developments; and industrial business parks.
Kimberley has been exposed to the full spectrum of development assessment and the commercial realities of property and development, enabling her to provide a strong commercial and solution based focus.
Her current role as Associate Director involves project management; assisting in strategy formulation; providing professional advice to inform property acquisition; and understanding schedule and budget considerations.
As a results driven urban planner, I am passionate about creating high quality, engaging and inclusive places which don’t just meet the needs of the now, but are a legacy for future generations.
Kimberley’s project experience:
- Aura Master Planned Community, Caloundra South
- The Mill at Moreton Bay Priority Development Area
- South City Square, Woolloongabba
- Great Western Super Centre, Keperra
- Keperra Quarter Retail and Dining Precinct
- Herston Quarter Hospital Redevelopment Precinct
- New-Gen Business Park Industrial Estate, Swanbank
- Yarrabilba, Springfield & Fernbrooke Ridge Master Planned Communities – Covenant Assessments