With more than seven years in Local Government bolsters Fidel’s extensive experience in the Victorian planning system, supplemented by three years of consulting experience at Urbis as both a Senior Consultant and Associate Director level.
Fidel has been afforded opportunities to work across a diverse range of sectors, providing him with invaluable insights into the key factors that drive land use and development outcomes throughout Victoria, together with a refined skill set and sound technical knowledge, which enables him to provide clear, concise and accurate advice to clients.
As a specialist in the facilitation of land use and development applications and the provision of both verbal and written planning advice to clients, Fidel works collaboratively with his clients, project teams and relevant authorities to achieve the best possible planning outcomes.
Fidel also has experience at the Victorian and Civil Administrative Tribunal on a range of residential and commercial projects in an advocate capacity.
- 22-30 Anderson Street & 25-29 Kurneh Place, South Yarra (high-end residential apartment development)
- 216-218 Domain Road, South Yarra (high-end residential apartment development)
- Parkhouse Abbotsford (11-storey mixed-use residential development)
- The GPT Group – Chirnside Park Shopping Centre (various use/development approvals)
- St Vincent’s Aged Care – 104 Studley Park Road, Kew (RAC / Palliative Care Facility)
- LOGOS – 285 Palmers Road, Truganina (various industrial use/development/subdivision approvals)
- Time & Place – 415 Cooper Street, Epping (industrial development/subdivision)
- Helmast Park Equine Agistment Facility, Park Orchards (use/development approval)