Ellen is a Certified Practicing Valuer with experience across a diverse mix of asset classes. Ellen has experience in preparing expert valuation advice for an array of matters including compensation and litigation, feasibility advice, rental determinations, financial reporting, loss on sale/financial loss claims, statutory valuations and valuations for sale and purchase.
Focused on providing impartial property and valuation advice to drive considered solutions for clients.
Ellen has prepared expert valuation advice in connection to a range of projects including the following:
- Level Crossing Removal Project
- Suburban Roads Upgrade Project
- West Gate Tunnel Project
- Metro Tunnel Project
- Suburban Rail Loop
- Outer Metropolitan Ring Road
- Western Outer Ring Main gas pipeline project
- Valuations for the sale/purchase of sites designated as government and non-government schools.
- Development Contribution Plan valuations.
- Windfall Gains Tax
- Rental determinations primarily relating to leasehold land.
- Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) proceedings.
- Assisting in one off expert witness valuations for disputes in the County and Supreme Courts.