A registered landscape architect, Charlie has had more than 12 years of experience leading and working on a diverse range of large and small-scale projects around the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Charlie has a broad design knowledge and well-rounded skill set after working in both large multidisciplinary firms and smaller practices. Charlie has led numerous landscape design projects including a number of residential, commercial, parks and public realm proposals from bid and concept design through to detailed design, tender and construction administration.
With a strong passion for design, innovation and technology, his approach is to apply innovative solutions to design projects with a particular focus on the interaction between the public realm and the surrounding built environment. Charlie aims to create exciting, functional and lively urban communities that reconcile cultural and local dynamics.
- Harpley Estate & Town Centre, Werribee
- 150-152 Bridge Road, Richmond
- Windermere, Mambourin
- Eastwood Estate, Cranbourne East
- Deakin University, Burwood Campus
- Rosenthal Estate, Sunbury
- Caritas Christi Aged Care, Kew
- Kidbrooke Village, London
- 101 George Street Public Realm, London
- South Quay Plaza, London
- Northfleet Industrial, London
- Capital Metro Project, Canberra
- Ashbury Estate, Armstrong Creek
- Frasers National Design Guidelines
- Hoddle Street Landscape & Urban Design Strategy
- Tullamarine Freeway Widening Westbrook Estate & Town Centre
- Victory Road Parkland and Lookout, Clarinda
- Lowther Hall Grammar SchoolAlbert Tower Roof Terrace, South Melbourne
- Epworth Hospital, Geelong