Belinda has 16 years of experience in the public and private sectors in Sydney and London.
She worked on a wide variety of complex state significant and planning proposal projects, including residential, retirement living, commercial, educational sectors for large-scale developments.
Belinda worked on the Tech Central project at the Greater Sydney Commission, collaborating with industry and government, preparing the Tech Central Strategic Delivery Framework.
This background ensures she has a thorough understanding and in-depth expertise in the New South Wales planning system, its challenges and how to overcome them.
- Charter Hall –Terry Hills Tavern
- City West Housing –Sir Joseph Banks Street, Bankstown
- Harbourside Shopping Centre, Darling Harbour
- Port Macquarie Health and Education Precinct
- Cricket NSW Centre of Excellence
- Surry Hills Shopping Village
- NBN Newcastle
- Loreto Normanhurst School
- Kambala School