Vijay has over 8 years of experience in fast-paced consultancies in Sydney and London, having worked on complex projects in various sectors, including residential, retail, commercial, health, and education.
He is outcomes focussed with an analytical approach to problem-solving.
Through his experience working for University and Health/Care Provider clients, Vijay has developed expertise in a diverse range of planning pathways including part 5, SSDAs and Crown DAs.
During his time in the UK, Vijay consolidated his strategic planning experience by assisting several large landowner clients in promoting their land through the local planning making process for residential, employment, and commercial development.
More recently, Vijay managed the Urbis engagement for the DPIE Agile Planning and Programs, overseeing the delivery of several strategic planning projects for regional councils in NSW.
I am passionate about working with my clients to plan for sustainable development that enhances its physical, social and economic context.
- Marsden Park – Australian Development Investments Holdings Pty Ltd – preparation of DA for the Staged construction of 1,200 units on a 3.5 Ha greenfield site.
- SEPP (Kurnell Peninsula) 1989 –B esmaw Pty Ltd – masterplanning and rezoning of a 176-hectare sand mining site inKurnell for mixed-use residential development.
- Winten Property Group – preparation of Planning Proposal for a site in Frenchs Forest opposite the Northern Beaches Hospital.
- Warringah Mall – Scentre Group – Two stage expansion of a sub-regional shopping centre in Sydney, adding 18,000 m2 of leasable floor space to the existing 127,878 m2.
- University of Sydney – Several projects relating to the long-term Campus Improvement Program across the university’s historic inner-city campuses.
- Takeley – Promotion of a 27.35 Hectare site directly south of London Stansted Airport for allocation as an employment site.