Suyash is an Infrastructure Funding Specialist with background in managing infrastructure contributions for developers & councils across a variety of growth settings.
Suyash is a specialist in preparation of Infrastructure Funding & Delivery Plans to support rezonings. He has been responsible for the preparation of multiple Contributions Plans and negotiation of various complex Planning Agreements, amendments to Planning Agreements, and Works in Kind Agreements. He has also been involved in the preparation of new Contributions Planning and Agreements Delivery (VPA) policies at Camden, Liverpool, Wagga Wagga, and Penrith Councils.
His experience includes complex economic modelling of Councils’ revenue and forecasting the impact of contributions reform on the long-term income from rates and contributions. Additionally, he has been responsible for preparing a contributions reconciliation framework which tracks Council’s S7.11 ‘net position’ by reconciling current and future contributions income against the costs of providing contributions plan infrastructure.
Working with private and public sector clients, Suyash has extensive experience in developing infrastructure funding strategies for major rezonings.
He is a current member of UDIA’s Infrastructure Committee.
Suyash has worked on a diverse range of projects, including:
- Parramatta CBD S7.12 Plan 2021
- Woolgoolga Town Centre Contributions Plan 2022
- Woolgoolga Release Areas Contributions Plan 2022
- Glenmore Park 3 Contributions Plan
- Orchard Hills North Contributions Plan
- Camden Growth Areas Contributions Plan
- Austral Leppington North Contributions Plan
- Oran Park South VPA
- Spring Farm VPA
- Oran Park VPA
- Edmondson Park VPA
- Parramatta North Urban Renewal Precinct
- South Creek West Precinct 5
- Aerotropolis Base Farm
- Economic Modeling of contributions reforms for NSROC Councils