Sean is an Associate Director who with over six years of experience in urban economic analysis.
He has completed a dual degree in Economics and Laws (Hons) at the University of Queensland. He has worked on a variety of large-scale economic development, master plan and urban renewal projects across Australia and internationally.
Sean uses robust modelling approaches to assist his clients to understand and optimise their developments’ competitive market positioning, scale, timing, focus industries, and growth trajectory.
His key areas of expertise include economic development strategies; evidence-based master planning; city centre revitalisation strategies; trend research and impact analysis; input-output analysis; population, dwelling and employment projections; demographic analysis; economic impact assessments; cost benefit analysis.
- Westmead Health and Innovation District Economic and Innovation Framework (NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment)
- Westmead Strategic Plan (NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment)
- Campbelltown Economic Development Strategy and City Centre Master Plan (Campbelltown City Council)
- Compliance Funding Reforms Development and Evaluation (NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment)
- Norwest Economic Impact and Strategic Positioning Assessment (Dexus)
- Rockhampton CBD Revitalisation Strategy Economic Impact Analysis (Rockhampton Regional Council)
- Gold Coast Airport Long Term Land Use Strategy (Queensland Airports Limited)