Mike is a property economist and urban planner with 13 years of industry experience.
He has led an extensive array of urban and property development projects of various sectors and scales across Australia, China and South East Asia. Mike specialises in the highest and best use assessment for mixed use developments.
Key areas of Mike’s expertise include population & demographics analysis; due diligence; demand forecast; highest and best use studies; economic impact assessment; financial feasibility studies & cash flow analysis; strategic master planning.
The built environment is in constant sway and affects us all in one way or another. I am proud to be able to help our clients achieve the best outcome and shape the evolution of cities for the better.
- Australian Education City Mixed Use Development Assessment
- Old Royal Adelaide Hospital Mixed Use Redevelopment
- Monash University Campus F&B Strategy
- Concordia Economic Development Strategy
- Stockland Geelong Strategic Advice
- Maroochydore Sands Need Assessment
- Economic Impact Assessment across various states
- Officer Town Centre Highest & Best Use Assessment
- Hobart Airport Land Use Strategic Investigation