Jonathan is a certified urban planning, urban economist, and real estate expert with considerable experience in the public and private sector.
He brings over 15 years of in-depth consulting experience to Cistri in planning, economic development, real estate, and urban development.
Since joining the industry in 2008, Jonathan has delivered over 300 consulting projects and transactions across North America, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific region.
His project track record includes mixed-use developments, industrial, residential and commercial projects. He also has experience with urban regeneration strategies, business and industrial parks, data centres, tourism and economic development strategies, master-plans, and airport cities.
In addition to his consulting work, Jonathan regularly speaks at real estate and urban development related conferences in the region. He sits on several committees with the Urban Land Institute and the Singapore Institute of Planners.
Prior to joining Cistri, Jonathan held senior roles at Colliers, the Future Cities Laboratory, the City of Montreal, and the City of Vancouver.
Jonathan has collaborated on many projects, including:
- Ream City Tourism Masterplan in Sihanoukville, Cambodia
- Tourism Masterplans and Development Strategy in Flores Island, Indonesia
- Market Due Diligence for Asset Acquisitions and Financing in Singapore, Sydney, Jakarta, Taiwan, Japan and Malaysia
- Data Centre Feasibility Studies in Singapore, Hong Kong and Jakarta
- Shenzhen Airport City, Shenzhen Airport Authority
- Somerset Youth Belt Implementation Plan, Singapore
- Tanah Merah Viaduct Repositioning Strategy, Land Transport Authority, Singapore
- Changi Airport City Masterplan, Strategy and Feasibility Study, Singapore
- Commercial Strategy for Six MRT Stations on the Cross Island Line, Land Transport Authority, Singapore