Over the past decade, Brenton has developed a broad portfolio of projects in Australia and overseas.
As a registered Landscape Architect working across both Landscape Architecture and Urban Design disciplines, he works across scales and project typologies. From master planning city-shaping precincts to designing temporary installations, he leads multidisciplinary teams to deliver excellent places for people.
Brenton specialises in public realm design – a wide-ranging, contested space where tangible impacts can be made to enhance local ecosystems, cultures, economies and everyday lived experiences.
Brenton’s project experience:
- Frankston Hospital Redevelopment Pubklic Realm, Victoria
- Bridge Mall Urban Renewal Project, Ballarat
- Darling Harbour SICEEP Precinct, Sydney
- Hastings Foreshore Masterplan, Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne Metro Public Realm, Melbourne
- PEK Capital Steel Precinct Regeneration for Beijing Winter Olympics 2022, Beijing
- University of Melbourne National Centre for Coasts and Climate (NCCC), Victoria
- Burwood Brickworks Garden Apartments for Frasers Property, Victoria
- Wangaratta Railway Precinct Master Plan, Wangaratta
- Co-living Fitzroy for Argo, Melbourne
- Hefei Parklands Revitalisation, Hefei
- Central Gippsland Public Land Strategy, Victoria
- Springvale Road Boulevard Project, Springvale
- Rosebud Foreshore Playspace, Australia
- Urban Grand Canal District, Jeddah KSA
- Melbourne Airport: Terminal 4 Southern Precinct Public Realm, Melbourne
- Medibank Headquarters, 720 Bourke Street, Melbourne