Ben is an experienced and respected town planning consultant. His strategic advice, professional opinion and project leadership skills are highly sought after by both the private development sector and government.
Ben has assisted clients in securing approvals for a variety of development types and project scales, including commercial and residential towers, mixed-use developments and retail centres.
Ben’s work has been recognised by his peers with awards for excellence. He also regularly appears as an expert in the Queensland Planning and Environment Court.
A member of multiple professional associations and advisory committees, Ben is also the Immediate Past President of the BDA: Committee for Brisbane.
- 200 Turbot Street Brisbane City for Mirvac
- 443 Queen Street Brisbane City for Cbus Property
- Parklands – Commonwealth Games Athletes Village for Grocon and Economic Development Queensland
- Albion Exchange for Geon Property
- 80 Ann Street Brisbane City for Mirvac
- 205 North Quay for Cbus Property
- George Street Precinct Brisbane City for QIC
- Ellendale for Cedar Woods
- 104 Lamington Avenue, Ascot for Poly Global
- 260 Queen Street Brisbane City for Hines
- 57 Coronation Drive Brisbane City for Maple Group
- City Reach Master Plan for Brisbane City Council
- 1 Anzac Square Brisbane City for AsheMorgan
- LIV Newstead BTR for Mirvac