Tina specialises in historical archaeology and built heritage assessment. She has nearly twenty years of experience working on a range of cultural heritage projects across Australia.
Her specific interest in physical conservation methods and the preparation of condition assessments, maintenance and repair schedules and conservation management plans for buildings and structures.
Tina’s areas of expertise also include:
- Cultural heritage surveys;
- Heritage Assessments;
- Heritage Impact Statements;
- Environmental Impact Statements;
- Exemption Certificate applications;
- Due Diligence Assessment;
- Archaeological Management Plans;
- Archival Recordings;
- Archaeological survey, excavation and reporting;
- Stakeholder consultation;
- Cultural heritage induction material and presentations; and CAD and GIS mapping.