Since arriving in Australia 11 years ago, Stephanie has built a career as a leader in communications and engagement strategy with expertise in the water, roads, aviation and property sectors, from feasibility and planning through to construction.
Over her more than 15-year career, Stephanie has worked across these sectors to design and deliver engagement and communication strategies on often complex and controversial projects, raising public understanding and awareness and enhancing her clients’ social licence to operate.
Stephanie works in an integrated manner to provide practical solutions in an interdisciplinary environment. She is proficient in all aspects of strategic communications, community relations, stakeholder engagement and technical writing.
- T2/T3 Ground Access Solutions and Hotel Master Development Plan Minor Variation, Sydney Airport, 2020
- International Terminal Pier A Upgrade Master Development Plan, Sydney Airport, 2019 – 2020
- Richmond Bridge Options Report, Transport for NSW, 2019 – 2020
- Merimbula Sewage Treatment Plant Upgrade and Ocean Outfall Concept Design and Environmental Assessment, Bega Valley Shire Council, 2017 – 2018
- Community, Stakeholder, and Customer Engagement Panel, Panel Manager, Sydney Water, 2015 – 2018
- Muswellbrook Bypass Options Report, Roads and Maritime Services, 2017
- Bus Priority Infrastructure Program Engagement Lead, Easing Sydney’s Congestion, Roads and Maritime, 2016 – 2017