Simon Tiverios is a specialist across the project and investment lifecycle. He works expertly at the intersection of social strategy, urban policy, economic impact and organisational governance and takes a collaborative approach to work with clients and communities, respecting their deep knowledge and capacity.
His focus is on developing solutions that are far-sighted, deliverable and, wherever possible, based on consensus. He has a focus on developing urban environments that create material benefits –for his clients and the community.
Simon brings 15 years of experience across a wide range of elite sport organisations, government agencies, councils and non-government organisations, national and state sporting associations and private developers on projects that include master planning, feasibility studies, strategy development, social infrastructure planning, service reviews, business planning and organisational change.
Simon is highly experienced in facilitating workshops with boards, councillors, executive teams and staff and leading complex projects having delivered many significant developments and new community projects throughout Australia.
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived —that is to have succeeded. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- NSW Cricket Centre (Feasibility, Business Case, Project Director), Cricket NSW & Sydney Olympic Park Authority
- Western Australia Cricket AssociationFacility & Asset Management, Major Event Management and Delivery, WACA Ground Redevelopment Strategy, Feasibility & Business Case, Perth Stadium Cricket Project Director: Design. Financial Modelling, Commercial Negotiation
- Basketball & Netball Strategic Facilities Plan, Department of Sport & Recreation
- Health and Aged Care Feasibility Study, City of Swan
- Community Infrastructure Plan, City of Perth
- Collie Motorplex Master Plan, Motoring South West
- Community Facilities & Services Plan, Shire of Murray
- Greater Bunbury & Wellington Sport & Recreation Plan, Department of Sport & Recreation
- Greater Curtin Masterplan, Curtin University
- Murdoch University Sporting Precinct Master Plan & Business Case