Scott is a specialist in institutional grade retail and self storage advisory having expertise across a range of assets specialisation throughout Australia.
Scott prides himself in being a technical expert, with a depth of knowledge providing his clients with practical advice and strategic insights.
With more than 10 years’ experience at Urbis, Scott is proud to advise clients in multiple facets of the property industry including asset valuations for mortgage security and asset reporting, investment advisory, cash flow modelling, feasibility studies and transactional due diligence.
Scott has recently provided expert advice for a diverse range of clients including QIC, Kennards Self Storage, National Storage, Fort Knox Storage, AMP, Stockland as well as private clients and leading lending institutions.
Valuation and advisory of many major retail centres and premier self storage facilities across Australia wide including:
- Grand Plaza Shopping Centre (Vicinity)
- Dianella Plaza (Vicinity)
- Castle Plaza (Vicinity)
- Domain Central (QIC)
- Westfield Helensvale (QIC)
- Stockland Caloundra (Stockland)
- Stockland Burleigh (Stockland)
- Logan Super Centre (Aventus)
- Sunshine Coast Home (Aventus)
- Lutwyche Shopping Centre (ISPT)
- Gasworks Plaza (AMP)
- Brickworks Plaza (AMP)
- Kennards Coorparoo (KSS)
- Kennards Murarrie (KSS)
- Storage First Noosaville (NSR)
- National Storage Coorparoo (NSR)
- Kennards Thomastown (Private)
- Advantage Self Storage (Chapter & Co)
- Ballina Self Storage (FKS)
- Woolgoolga Self Storage (FKS)
- Eagle Eye Self Storage (Private)