Rebecca is a strong communicator and excellent researcher with the ability to translate complex ideas and concepts into plain language.
Rebecca has worked across government, finance, marketing and education sectors. She brings expertise in stakeholder and community engagement, research, communication strategy development, managing issues risk and change and media relations.
Rebecca is a results-driven practitioner with a focus on the people and community side of Urbis’ projects.
Most recently, Rebecca has been focused on the education sector – primary, secondary and tertiary – and the global disruption occurring particularly in the Australian market for international education.
Rebecca’s career highlights include:
- Market Opportunity Report for an International School in South Brisbane
- Market Opportunity Assessment for University of Southern Queensland
- Strategic engagement advice for the Department of Education Enquiry by Design processes (Inner City North and South Secondary Schools)
- Strategic engagement advice for the Department of Education Building Future Schools Fund (including Inner South High School location consultation)
- Community Engagement Strategy for the University of Queensland Master Plan and Student Residences Project
- Community Engagement Strategy for Rockhampton CBD Redevelopment Framework
- Community Engagement for the Highfields Cultural Precinct Master Plan.
- Arts and Culture Snapshot for Sunshine Coast Council