Patrick Hefferan is a Town Planner with over twenty years’ experience in the industry.
Time in State Government, Local Government and Private Consultancy has enabled Patrick to create a unique knowledge base – which has been drawn on by council, along with his roles as an Expert Witness in the Planning and Environment Court and the Supreme Court.
Patrick utilises his expertise to create strong relationships with clients and government and ensure timely and cost-effective project outcomes on a large range of statutory planning projects.
Whilst managing his own consultancy business for over a decade, Patrick has obtained several landmark approvals including:
- Stapylton Industrial Land release;
- Palm Beach High Rise Residential Development;
- Re-establishing ERA framework for Co-Generation Plant, Rocky Point;
- Australia’s largest self sustainable Industrial Business Park, Stapylton.
- Shopping Centre development, Coomera.
Patrick is currently studying an MBA.