Michael is one of Australia’s foremost planning and property advisors with expertise in urban strategy, city development and large project delivery.
Michael’s career spans over 40 years where he has advised on many large projects, that have changed the landscape of Melbourne and elsewhere.
His expertise includes airport developments, transport infrastructure, major retail and commercial precincts, major entertainment and strategic urban renewal projects.
Michael is regularly called on to provide expert assessments of major projects ranging from infrastructure to city shaping developments.
His expertise also extends to international projects involving major city project developments and metropolitan strategies in Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and other cities throughout China.
- Melbourne Docklands Redevelopment | Docklands Authority 1993 – 2006 | Principal Planning Advisor
- Dubai Urban Development Framework │Emirate of Dubai 2007-2008 │Project Director
- Major Central Melbourne Developments│Ongoing│Project Director
- Melbourne Airport Master Plan | Melbourne 2013 – 2014 | Planning Advisor
- Melbourne Metro Rail Project │Australia 2015│Director Urban
- Westgate Tunnel Project | Melbourne 2017 │ Strategic Peer Reviewer
- North East Link Project │ Melbourne 2017 │ Strategic Peer Reviewer