With more than a decade’s worth of experience, Matthew Webb is an expert in all segments of Melbourne’s industrial market.
Joining Urbis in 2016, Matt’s work is primarily focused on the valuation of institutional grade investment property as well as advisory matters for a range of property funds, developers, syndicates, corporates, private owners and investors.
His technical expertise extends to leasehold asset valuations, submissions to determining valuers for industrial property under the expanded coverage of the Retail Leases Act (Vic) 2003 and feasibility analysis for industrial englobo developments.
Matt’s career highlights include providing property advice to the Lonsdale Consortium in their successful bid to acquire the 50-year lease over the Port of Melbourne.
Prior to his role at Urbis, he worked as the Manager of the Industrial Service Line at Herron Todd White and as Senior Valuer with the WBP Property commercial valuations team.
Some of Matt’s notable projects include:
- Real Estate Advisory – For the successful purchaser’s bid to acquire the Port of Melbourne for $9.7B
- Market Research – Targeted research on land supply in Melbourne’s western industrial markets, built form development and profile of occupation to inform land take up forecasts.
- Valuations – Asset Reporting valuations for institutional clients as at 30 June 2018 with assets from circa $10M to $50m in value.
- Valuations – Mortgage security built-form valuations from circa $5M to $20M assets.
- Valuations – Wellsford Industrial Estate feasibility analysis for englobo land subdivision.