Liam is a planner with over 10 years’ experience in the urban development industry, focussed on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Northern NSW.
During his career, Liam has worked extensively on a diverse range of planning issues and has developed a comprehensive understanding of statutory and strategic planning processes. Liam is an experienced development assessment project manager, and takes a pragmatic and proactive approach to delivering outcomes for clients.
Liam has a thorough understanding of the factors that impact upon development and land use planning. He is experienced in the delivery of master plans and development approvals for projects across the residential, retail, industrial, tourism and community sectors.
Liam’s career highlights include:
- Star Gold Coast integrated resort redevelopment, Jupiter’s Island, Broadbeach
- Orion Towers, Surfers Paradise
- South City Square, Woolloongabba Masterplan
- The Ridge estate, Park Ridge
- Mary Street, Brisbane student accommodation
- New stores and upgrades, McDonald’s Australia Limited
- Signature apartments, Philip Avenue, Broadbeach
- Currumbin RSL Masterplan
- Pimpama Central retail centre
- Stockland Distribution Centre, Yatala
- Mercato on Byron retail centre, Byron Bay