Katherine is a well-respected planner with consultancy experience in the private sector since 2008. She specialises in development facilitation, with clients’ valuing her expertise in both strategic and statutory planning, and project management.
Throughout her career Katherine has worked on a wide range of projects – guiding major developments through the often-complex path to approval – and regularly contributes to master planning projects.
Her proven track record of managing significant and valuable redevelopment projects, advising on project positioning and site selection, and formulating development approval strategies has made her a valued and trusted advisor to many of the largest development companies in the nation.
Her work has includes gaining approvals for a suite of health and education related projects, as well as many significant high-rise mixed-use and residential developments in Brisbane’s CBD and inner-ring. Highlights of Katherine’s work include Queen’s Wharf Brisbane; Nundah Village; and Ipswich City Square.
Katherine is currently on parental leave.
Katherine’s career highlights include:
- Queen’s Wharf Integrated Resort Development & Master Plan
- Townsville State Development Area Structure Plan
- St Aidan’s Master Plan and Arts Precinct redevelopment
- Belmont, Townsville, Currumbin, Robina, Brisbane and Sunnybank Private Hospitals
- Circa Nundah Village
- Ipswich City Square
- Toowong Centre redevelopment
- The Hamilton – Remora Road, Hamilton