Kate is an experienced Architect with specialised experience in heritage consulting including; strategic advice, heritage assessments, conservation management plans, historic fabric and construction, adaptive reuse and alterations and additions.
Kate has over 11 years’ experience having worked as a consultant, registered architect and project manager. Kate’s experience includes providing expert heritage advice, both strategic and technical to both government and private clients on a variety of projects, ranging from individual items to precincts and master plans.
Kate has worked on some of the highest profile projects in the state. These range from state significant residential projects in Millers Point and redevelopment and adaptive re-use in The Rocks to large scale heavy rail infrastructure in Sydney and Newcastle.
Kate has delivered extensive heritage services across all significance levels including; international UNESCO, National, Commonwealth, State and locally significant heritage sites.
Kate is currently on parental leave.
- Millers Point – conservation management plans, compliance and services upgrades, conservation works, precinct subdivision (2014-present)
- Sydney Trains, station upgrades (2016 – present)
- The Toll House, Centennial Parklands – conservation work (2017-present)
- North West Rail Link – heritage construction management plans (2014)
- Centennial Parklands cottages – adaptive re-use (2013)
- 85 Harrington Street, The Rocks – adaptive re-use (2016 – present)
Imperial Hotel, Erskineville – refurbishment, conservation works (2017 – present)
- Victoria Barracks, Paddington – interior refurbishment (2017)
- Central Park, Broadway – Chimney restoration (2016)
- Newcastle heavy rail truncation and light rail (2014 – present)