Jocelyn’s passion for celebrating cities enables her to find a common goal amongst clients, industry experts, communities and authorities that delivers fresh-thinking and sustainable solutions.
She is a qualified Urban and Environmental Planner with a proven track record in statutory, strategic and social planning processes across New South Wales and Queensland, managing projects nationally for top tier clients.
Jocelyn thrives on a challenge, and clients seek out her expertise in formulating complex planning approval processes that require coordinated strategies, project positioning, risk mitigation and engaging with stakeholders to deliver constructive outcomes.
Her passion for better places and communities also extends within Urbis. Her leadership nationally is recognised in crafting a future generation of planners through mentorship and technological innovation.
- JCDecaux – National Planning Manager of repositioning of 1,800+ payphones across metropolitan Australia
- GPT Group – Coordinator and facilitator of a design competition and planning approvals process for 32 Smith Street, Parramatta
- Uniting Church of Australia – Coordinator of a concept planning approval for a mixed-use development including a heritage listed Church
- John Holland Group – Strategic advisor for commercial precinct at 45-61 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park
- St John’s College – Development Approval and Advice for Redevelopment of the College (State Heritage Listed
- Yuhu Group – Comprehensive redevelopment of 1 Alfred Street, Sydney (Goldfields House, Fairfax House and the Rugby Club)