Jessica is a Certified Practising Valuer in the Real Estate Advisory Team with experience in a multitude of asset classes and specialist knowledge of the commercial property sector.
Her diverse experience spans valuations and advisory services including investment grade commercial property, development feasibilities, highest and best use assessments, lease submissions and strategic advice.
Jessica consults to various international, private and public sector companies and individuals across real estate, financial services, not-for-profit, legal and government sectors.
Predominantly working within Urbis’ Compensation and Litigation team, Jessica has a working knowledge of Land Acquisition and Compensation. Such projects often draw upon the experience of other Urbis teams including Property Economics, and Research, Design and Planning, in delivering multi-disciplinary outcomes tailored specifically to the client’s requirements.
Jessica’s project experience:
- Compulsory Acquisition & Compensation –
North East Link Project (NELP), Suburban Rail Loop Project, Level Crossing Removal Project, OSARS, Barwon Heads Road Duplication.
- Native Title Claim – Various Native Title Claim assessments across regional Victoria.
- Valuations for interagency transaction purposes – “In One Line” valuations of a number of high density residential and mixed use assets prepared on behalf of DHHS and DFFH.
- Lease Submissions and Rental Disputes – Various ground leases in metropolitan Melbourne and major service centre sites across Victoria.
- Valuations for Financial Reporting
- Compensation assessment under the P&E Act 1987 relating to a financial loss as a consequence of the refusal to grant a planning permit- Feasibility assessment of a significant residential development site in Melbourne’s south-east.