From project inception through to construction handover, Jeremy’s aim is to create a rich user experience and ensure a positive energy is always brought to the table.
During his 16-year career, Jeremy has developed a passion for education projects on both infill and greenfield sites. This has led to an in-depth understanding of educational requirements and how landscape architecture can contribute to the educational pedagogy.
His experience and delivery in sectors such as hostile vehicle mitigation, public realm and landscape master planning, has ensured a well-rounded approach to design and project delivery.
Jeremy’s career highlights include:
- UQ Gatton – Administration Refurbishment Study – University of Queensland
- UQ Gatton Library Refurbishment – University of Queensland
- UQ Gatton – Entry Hub – University of Queensland
- Indooroopilly SHS – Campus Landscape Master plan – Department of Education
- Ripley Valley – Urban Core Development – Seksui House
- South Bank Parklands – Stage 1 Cultural Forecourt Refurbishment – City Parkland Services
- South Bank Parklands – Stage 2 Southern Entries – City Parkland Services
- South Bank – Aquativity – South Bank Corporation
- Roma Street Parklands – Memorial Corner – City Parkland Services & BAS
- Foster Civic – Solaris – Enyoc Pty Ltd
- Rockhampton Hospital – Stage 2 – Queensland Health
- Jarrah Estate – Upper Kedron – Open Corporation
- Redbank Retail Centre – Redbank – Capital Transactions