From project inception through to construction handover, Jeremy’s aim is to create a rich user experience and ensure a positive energy is always brought to the table.
During his 16-year career, Jeremy has developed a passion for education projects on both infill and greenfield sites. This has led to an in-depth understanding of educational requirements and how landscape architecture can contribute to the educational pedagogy.
His experience and delivery in sectors such as hostile vehicle mitigation, public realm and landscape master planning, has ensured a well-rounded approach to design and project delivery.
Jeremy’s projects listed below are some of his career highlights and include projects pre-Urbis:
- North Maclean State School Landscape Master Plan – Department of Education
- Ripley Central State School Landscape Master Plan – Department of Education
- Yarrabilba State School Landscape Master Plan – Department of Education
- Indooroopilly SHS – Campus Landscape Master Plan – Department of Education
- North Lakes State College – Central Courtyard Refurbishment – Department of Education
- PPP SEQ 7 Schools – Department of Education
- UQ Gatton Library Refurbishment – University of Queensland
- UQ Gatton – Entry Hub Landscape Master Plan – University of Queensland
- ACU Banyo Flourish – Australian Catholic University
- Ripley Valley – Urban Core Development Landscape Master Plan – Seksui House
- South Bank Parklands – Stage 1 Cultural Forecourt Refurbishment – City Parkland Services
- South Bank Parklands – Aquativity – South Bank Corporation
- Foster Civic – Solaris – Enyoc Pty Ltd
- Élevé Apartments – Carrara – Eastview Australia
- Toombul Entertainment & Leisure Precinct – Mirvac
- North Shore Townsville Town Square – Stocklands