Jayne Klein’s planning career spans almost 20 years across three countries: Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Her expertise lies in soft-infrastructure – projects with a social benefit aspect. This is demonstrated by her extensive work on a wide range of hospitals, community housing, seniors housing, schools and community facilities.
Jayne expertly advises on developments of varying sizes. She ensures each project achieves great outcomes for all stakeholders, from the immediate client to the wider community.
Recent career highlights include work on various NSW hospitals: the redevelopment of Cooma Hospital, redevelopment of the Cumberland Hospital Mental Health Facility and various components of the Westmead Hospital redevelopment. Jayne has also led the development applications for the City of Sydney’s green infrastructure team and affordable housing developments for Land and Housing Corporation.
Project highlights include:
- Cumberland Hospital Mental Health Facility Redevelopment
- Cooma Hospital Redevelopment
- Westmead Hospital Redevelopment
- Denistone East Public School
- 241 O’Riordan Street, Mascot commercial redevelopment
- Cook and Phillip Park Aquatic and Fitness Centre co-generation facility
- Community Housing Developments