With over 10 years’ experience in the property industry, Genevieve is an experienced Urban Planner with an in-depth understanding and ability to interpret NSW planning policy and legislation. Her diverse expertise includes statutory and strategic planning, advising on development controls and preparing environmental assessments as well as preparing planning proposals and strategic advocacy work.
Genevieve works with clients across a range of development sectors with a particular focus on delivering planning approvals for critical social infrastructure notably in the education sector.
Genevieve enjoys working with clients to understand the different planning pathways available succinctly outlining the pros and cons of each. She regularly works with Public Authorities to obtain Part 5 ‘development without consent’ approvals and provides advice on Crown Developments.
Having worked with many major Universities across NSW, Genevieve is well versed on the key issues facing the sector and uses her experience to guide developments through the complexities of local and state planning processes.
- Western Sydney University – Bankstown City Campus, Planning Proposal, State Significant DA and Early Works DA
- University of Newcastle – Callaghan Campus STEMM Building, State Significant DA and Part 5 Approvals
- Land and Housing Corporation -Telopea State Significant Development Masterplan and Stage 1A built form
- Sydney Metro – Pit Street North Over Station Development, State Significant DA and Concept DA Modification
- Walker Corporation and Western Sydney University – Macarthur Medical Research Centre, Functional Design Brief
- Waverly Council – Bondi Surf Bather Life Saving Club, Development Application
- Botany Road, Alexandria, Concept DA, Architectural Design Competition, Detailed DA, Early Works DA and Modification Applications