Chris is a prominent and respected design professional, renowned for using his exceptional strategic design insight to solve complex development problems and unlock latent value in their projects.
Innovative, creative and grounded, Chris has over thirty years of experience in architecture, planning, landscape architecture and urban design in Australia and overseas. Importantly he has knowledge of the area and the context as a former Executive Director of the East Perth Redevelopment Authority and undertaking previous feasibility studies for the redevelopment of the South Fremantle Power Station.
He is driven to achieve great outcomes developed through strategic planning and design. He is highly passionate about our urban futures with a core interest in urban renewal and master planning projects.
Chris’ career highlights include:
- South Fremantle Power Station Master Plan
- Elmina Township and City Centre Master Plan and Urban Design Guidelines, Malaysia
- Perth Parliamentary Precinct
- Perth Convention Centre Precinct Master Plan
- Bayshore Redevelopment Project Bid, Singapore
- Claisebrook North Public Realm Enhancement Project
- East Perth Redevelopment Scheme Amendments
- Connect Joondalup
- Cockburn Coast Redevelopment
- Fiona Stanley Hospital Precinct Master Plan
- Qatar New City Master Plan
- Greater Curtin Business Case, Master Plan Review, student housing, Curtin University
- Subiaco, Midland, Armadale Activity Centre Structure Plans
- Belmont Park Redevelopment Precinct D Outline Development Plan