Anne is a Certified Practicing Valuer and specialises in investment grade retail properties across Melbourne, Adelaide and Western Australia.
At Urbis, Anne also has a keen interest in undertaking highest and best use analysis and feasibility studies for retail, residential and mixed-use projects.
Anne undertakes valuation and consultancy representation for a range of clients, including Scentre, Vicinity Centres, Australand, Stockland, Lend Lease, ISPT and local government.
- Scentre Group – three-year appointment for the valuation of regional shopping centres located in VIC, SA & ACT
- Vicinity Centres – various appointments to undertake valuations of shopping centres across Australia for both acquisition and asset reporting purposes
- ISPT – various two-year appointments for the valuation of sub-regional and neighbourhood centres located in VIC and NSW
- Stockland – various appointments for the valuation of sub-regional, neighbourhood centres and development sites in VIC.
- Woolworths – various appointments for financial reporting of a variety of asset types
- City of Greater Bendigo – GovHub Strategic Property Advice
- BAE Williamstown Divestment Analysis
- Lendlease appointment for school site valuations