Anne Cunningham is a Certified Practicing Valuer who specialises in investment-grade retail properties across Australia.
At Urbis, Anne advises major property owners, investors, developers and occupiers with financial modelling and analysis, development feasibility, portfolio valuations and rental submissions.
Since her commencement with Urbis in 2014, Anne has worked on a variety of projects providing her with a wide range of experience across various asset classes.
Anne undertakes valuation and consultancy representation for a range of clients, including Vicinity Centres, QIC, ISPT, AMP, Aventus and GPT as well as Australia’s large lending institutions, asset managers, and private clients.
Various appointments to undertake valuations of shopping centres across Australia for both acquisition and asset reporting purposes for major owners/managers:
- Northland Shopping Centre (Vicinity);
- Eastland (QIC);
- Stockland Traralgon (Stockland)
- Stockland Wendouree (Stockland)
- Stud Park Shopping Centre (AMP)
- Epping Hub (Aventus)
- Peninsula Home (Aventus)
- Greensborough Plaza (Citibank)
- Camberwell Place (ISPT)
- Mornington Central (ISPT)
- St Clair Village (ISPT)
- Sunshine Marketplace (Vicinity)
- Armada Arndale (Moelis Australia)
- Summerhill Shopping Centre (LaSalle Investment Management)