Urbis provides a range of benefits to suit your career and lifestyle.
We believe in working your way and our supportive working environment and a great range of benefits to help us cater to your needs.
- We offer a flexible work environment and provide opportunities to balance our employees personal and professional commitments
- Our contemporary offices are architecturally designed spaces that are tailored to facilitate collaboration and support our team to perform at your best
- Additional purchased annual leave is available to salary package an extra one week’s annual leave
- Our Paid Parental Leave policy provides our employees with competitive entitlements
- We offer 18 weeks of paid primary carer leave, along with a one-off superannuation ‘super-bump’ payment during unpaid leave, and three weeks of paid secondary carer leave
- Financial reward for finding new employees through our referral program
- Salary continuance insurance is provided to all permanent employees
- Employees are allocated an annual budget to support their learning and development needs
- We provide flexible format courses to help build capabilities and support development, study support and leave, professional memberships and seminars and functions.
- Our Employee Assistance Programme provides confidential counselling and coaching session to our employees and immediate family members
- Flu Vaccinations for employees each year
- Social Activities are a big part of our culture, our employees enjoy:
- Weekly staff events
- Monthly Morning Teas
- Mid-Year and Annual Celebrations
- Community involvement and volunteering
- Sporting events/teams
- So much more…