Urbis provides a range of benefits to suit your career and lifestyle.
We believe in working your way and our supportive working environment and a great range of benefits to help us cater to your needs.
- We offer a flexible work environment and provide opportunities to balance our employees personal and professional commitments.
- Our contemporary offices are architecturally designed spaces that are tailored to facilitate collaboration and support our employees to perform at their best.
- Additional purchased annual leave where employees can salary package an additional one week’s annual leave.
- Our new Paid Parental Leave policy provides our employees with competitive entitlements
- We offer 18 weeks of paid primary carer leave, along with a one-off superannuation ‘super-bump’ payment during unpaid leave, and three weeks of paid secondary carer leave.
- Financial reward for finding our new employees through our referral program.
- Salary continuance insurance is provided to all permanent employees.
- Employees are allocated an annual budget to support their learning and development needs.
- We provide flexible format courses to help build capabilities and support development, study support and leave, professional memberships and seminars and functions.
- Employee Assistance Programme that provides confidential counselling and coaching session to our employees and their immediate family members.
- The offering of Flu Vaccinations to employees each year.
Social Activities are a big part of our culture, our employees enjoy:
- Weekly staff events
- Monthly Morning Teas
- Mid-Year and Annual Celebrations
- Community involvement and volunteering
- Sporting events/teams
- So much more…