Urbis provides a range of benefits to suit your career and lifestyle.
We believe in working your way and our supportive working environment and great range of benefits helps us cater to your needs.
Some of our excited benefits include:
- We offer a flexible work environment and provide opportunities that allow you to balance your personal and professional commitments.
- Our contemporary offices are architecturally designed spaces that are tailored to facilitate collaboration.
- Additional purchased annual leave where staff can salary package an additional one week’s annual leave.
- Our new Paid Parental Leave policy provides our employees with competitive entitlements
- We offer 18 weeks of paid primary carer leave, along with a one-off superannuation ‘super-bump’ payment during unpaid leave, and three weeks of paid secondary carer leave.
- Financial incentives which include regular review of remuneration against the market.
- Financial reward to finding our new employees through our referral program.
- Salary continuance insurance is provided to all permanent staff.
- Employees are allocated an annual budget to support their personal learning and development needs.
- You will have access to opportunities include flexible format courses to help build capabilities and support development, study support and leave, professional memberships and seminars and functions.
- Employee Assistance Programme that provides confidential counselling and coaching session to our employees and their immediate family members.
- Offering of Flu Vaccinations to employees in May each year.
- Social Activities are a big part of our culture. At Urbis you will enjoy:
- Weekly nibbles
- Monthly Morning Teas
- Mid-Year and Annual Celebrations
- Community involvement and volunteering
- Sporting events/teams
- So much more…